Leather Look Cylinder Pot - Beige (Extra Large)
Pickup available at 54 The Parade
Usually ready in 2-4 days
There's no denying that leather is a classic, durable material, but it's impact on animals and the environment doesn't sit right with us.
We wanted the look without the cruelty, so we did it with paper!
Handmade from recycled paper, each piece has been carefully hand saddle-stitched by our team of artisans in Sri Lanka. Each vessel features a ribbon with delicately pressed motifs resulting in a beautifully textured statement piece that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
All our vessels are lined with natural rubber tapped from Rubber Trees to make them entirely waterproof.
- Hand made by Women
- Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production -Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof as each vase is lined with natural rubber
- Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
- Small -Width 11.5cm x Height 11cm (fits up to 100mm nursery / grower pots)
- Medium -Width 15.5cm x Height 15cm (fits up to 140mm nursery / grower pots)
- Large -Width 19.5 cm x Height 19 cm (fits 180mm nursery / grower pots)
- XL -Width 21.5cm x Height 21.5cm (fits up to 200mm nursery / grower pot)
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.