2 x Wireless Microphone Handheld Cordless
Whether you need a microphone for casual home singing or professional performances, Randy & Travis Machinery has got you covered with the 2X Wireless Microphone Handheld Cordless Professional Mic Karaoke Receiver. These microphones offer high fidelity and super endurance – meaning you can benefit from top-quality and consistent sound reproduction. Their sensitivity to sound ensures a clear pitch even when holding the mic further away. In addition, both mics have a long-lasting battery life and capacity which guarantees you eight hours of persistent singing time and two hours of full utility charge. The digital power display is a convenient feature – allowing you to check battery life at a glance.
The cordless microphones combine both form and function. The handheld microphone capsules have a weighted feel combined with a solid structure, allowing you to feel confident in your sound equipment. With a 50m long-distance transmission, you don't have to worry about limiting your movement once plugged into your mixer, portable speaker or projector.
The NWC-WMIC-9292 2X Wireless Microphone Handheld Cordless Professional Mic Karaoke Receiver includes:
- Two unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones
- A transmitter that connects to the receiver automatically
- Lower power consumption for longer usage
- Individual microphone volume controls and digital displays
- Dual filter design to limit interference and feedback and allow for both mics to be used simultaneously
- Fine signal stability that eliminates distortion
- Colour: Black
- Distortion: ≤0.5％
- SNR: ＞70
- Receive distance: 50m
- Frequency response: 50-18KHz
- Delay: ＜3ms
- Receiver battery: 3.7V, 1250mAh (included)
- Microphone battery: 2x AA battery (not included)
- Package weight: 800g
- Package size: 300 x 200 x 60mm
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.